Tuesday 18 October 2016

With Christmas in mind ...



I am forever hopeful that life will slow down a little so I can concentrate solely on Ellie's Treasures, especially now Ben is at college studying A-levels. So far this hasn't been the case and it's most probably down to my timekeeping skills - or lack of them!  Although this seems to be a big weakness of mine, I have been able to keep my "achievements and goals plan" in my mind throughout the year (see my post here) and have referred back to them several times.  It seems the only thing I've seriously failed at achieving is sewing and listing a new fabric wallet every two months!  I have one nearly completed and look, we're October already - I'm way behind!


To be more organised in my daily routine is always top of my New Year resolution list and I'd love to hear how you readers manage to fit your self-employed work alongside any other full time job you do, or other commitments you have.  Does anyone else seem to find that photography, listing and marketing take up a huge amount of time?  I often find my actual sewing starts in the early evening - how lovely it would be to be able to sew all day and have a fairy or two to do everything else required to run a business (including all the housework and cooking etc.)!

I guess I can ...

No comments: